Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Interview + lessons

I guess I am a lazy pig. I wake up at 0600 even though my interview is at 0930.
After brushing my teeth, I wanted to change and go for a job that I kept missing for the past few days due to afternoon naps. Yet the weather does not allow me to do so. Thunder came and there I was giving up this thought and went back to sleep again on my parents' bed. =.=

When I finally wake up again at 0800, I prepared and go to school for interview. NP ambassadors interview was okay I suppose. But I doubt they will want a person like me.

1st, I am not a person who is very comfortable with talking to strangers without warming up.
2nd, I think I am more admin person than the operation person.
3rd, I doubt they will want people like me.


Anyway, away from the interview. Lesson today was tough. All the chemical reactions in mass balance is like driving me nuts. I think by the end of this semester, I give myself a very big certificate of copying. I guess it would not be long before I become a copy cat from all the copying of notes for ANCHEM.

After lessons end at 1300, went home and slacked. I continued watching Honey and Clover the japan drama before going back to school for the violence against women talk for my I&E project. Yawns. I can't say it is a waste of time. After all I am rather interested in it after hearing the talk. Seriously, what was I thinking? Initially my opinion was, Why should I do this for my I&E? I don't even know any violence occuring around me. How am I going to create awareness or use it to help me?

But after the talk, I think I would like to do my role. But how? I have no clue either.

That should be all for today.

My first lab session is going to be tomorrow. I wonder how it will be like. There's also OCCHE too. 2 lessons for the day and I'm starting at 0800 ending at 0300. yawns...

No comments: